- Toddler section (3yrs-younger) designated with inflatables suitable for that age group.
- Ages 4 and up inflatables include obstacle courses, slides, jumping pillow, and much more.
- Floor area is padded around each inflatable.
- No outside food or drinks.
- We close early (5 P.M.) on every third Tuesday of the month for Special Needs Family Night. This event is held at Bouncin Bears all-year round and is sponsored by Family ATA Martial Arts. For more information on this event please contact us.
- Everyone must wear socks, this includes all family members and friends, even those that aren’t jumping. It helps keep the facility clean, and this is our policy. We appreciate a good pedicure just as much as the next person, however, we require socks on everyone. We are a parent supervised facility. All parents/guardians are responsible for watching their children at all times! Yes, we have tables to sit and take a break, but we ask that you watch and monitor your child(ren) throughout the facility.
- Sit back and have fun this year for your next birthday party.
- We provide plates, napkins, and waters for the number of children attending your party.
- Food is not provided with our party packages however, we welcome you to bring in food of your choice with the exception of seafood and red colored beverages.
- Private, Club Bear, and Slumber parties can be booked over the phone or in person. We do not have an online option for booking these packages.
- A non-refundable security deposit of 50% is required for all of our parties.