Fun for kids of all ages!
A Party that's Out of this World!
Book your next birthday or special event with us, at the Best Birthday Party Venue in Spring/Champions! As voted by the readers of Living Magazine for 2019!
Open Jump Admission
Ages 1-6yrs $9+Tax
Ages 7-17yrs $12+Tax
Accompanying adults and children under 1 year old enter free with a paying child!
*(scroll down for open jump availability)
DON'T FORGET YOUR SOCKS!
EVERYONE MUST WEAR SOCKS!
Bring your own or buy our anti-slip grip socks for $2.77+tax per pair.
Bouncin’ Bears was voted Best Birthday Party Venue in the Spring/Champions area by the readers of Living Magazine!
- Inflatable obstacle courses, slides, jumping pillow and more for ages 4 & up.
- Toddler bounce houses for ages 3 & under.
- Tables and free wifi.
- Discount for military, teachers, and law enforcement, or kids wearing Bouncin’ Bears clothing ($1 off every day for shirts, and $1 off every Tuesday for socks).
- Snacks and drinks available (no outside food or drinks, except for parties).
- ‘No shoes’ policy – EVERYONE MUST WEAR SOCKS to keep the carpet clean for the little ones! Bring your own or buy our anti-slip grip socks for $2.77+tax per pair.
- Regular disinfecting treatments and antimicrobial coatings applied by DIS.IN.FX.
- Special needs children enter for free every third Tuesday of the month after 4pm on Special Needs Family Night.
- Parents & guardians are responsible for watching their children at all times.
- Open jump times are subject to change when private parties have been scheduled. Please check availability on Google or facebook, or call us at 281-257-9696
- Book your next party with us and get your own private room!
- Bring your own food to make your party perfect. (But no seafood or red beverages, please.)
- Plates, napkins, and water bottles will be provided for all children.
- You can even book the entire building for the ultimate party, including slumber parties!
Bouncin’ Bears receives regular disinfecting treatments and RAZOR antimicrobial coatings from DIS.IN.FX.